I’ve been kicking ideas around, looking for a title for my next book. Ideas:
- Of Rodents And Male Homo Sapiens
- That Which Belongs To The Person Who Rang A Bell
- A Story Occurring Simultaneously Within Two Urban Centers.
- Diminutive Females
- The Better Than Average Gatsby
- The Nobleman In Charge Of The Rings.
- The Appropriately Hydrated Raisins Of Anger.
- Interview With A Lawyer.
- The Request Of The Feral.
- How The Peddler Got Whacked.
My big concern is making something unique so people will think, “Hey, that John L. Monk guy is pretty unique.”
5 responses to “Trying to come up with a name for my next book…”
For the life of me, I can’t get “Interview with a lawyer.” I swear it’s like a breeze picked it up… and blew it away…
hehe, interview with a vampire 🙂
probably too obscure
I was being too literal. I’m gonna be up all night making up more of these. “The mail carrier invariably presses the doorbell more than once, but fewer than three times”…”The not-new boutique of unusual items”… “Apprehend-22″… “Sol comes up, too”…
These are Awesome, Lindy 🙂
I love the sun also rises…